Sunday, November 9, 2008

Update from last week: when I asked Jaimen about watching Conference today, he said, "Nah, cause you'll just fall asleep watching it Mom, and I want to spend time with you awake". He would have been right. I would have absolutely fallen asleep. I was SOOO tired today. Instead, we all played games until dinner. Matt beat us at both games! That's ok, he needs an ego boost now and again.
The kids did the sweetest thing for me this morning. They made me breakfast in bed for no reason! Matt worked in SL this weekend and was driving home this morning, and when he walked in, there they were in the kitchen making me whole wheat pancakes from scratch, turkey bacon, croissants (refrigerated kind) with jam, and apple cider. WOW!!! I woke up before they were finished and had a sneaky suspicion thats what they were up to, so I stayed in my room. They took a little long and I was STARVING by the time they came upstairs. What sweet kids they are! They amaze me!!!
One last thing, thank you everyone for your suggestions on getting a cuter blog background. I was amazed at the selection from cutestblogontheblock. I like this one, and I haven't seen it on anyone else's (all 5 I've checked out). My next project on this will be posting more pictures.

No comments: