IT'S A GIRL!!!
Her name is already picked out (has been since the first week I found out I was expecting). We plan to name her Emmelaine Grace Johnson and call her Emme. Emmelaine is the middle name of my maternal grandmother and Grace is the first name of my maternal great-grandmother. I love a name with significance or one that has been passed down the family line. I found it interesting how this name just came to me with such clarity and swiftness, and that both Matt & I were able to agree on it readily. That does not usually happen. She is going to be a sweet and special addition to our family and we are looking forward to her arrival!

10 comments:
Congratulations! We are excited for you. Let us know when you come to SLC, we wanted to have a get together. Have a great weekend.
Yay!! That is so exciting. Congratulations!! I love the name too.
Congratulations. I love the name you chose too!
Hey I still need to get you the bassinet...a few other things...and your coat! Call me!
How exciting for you guys! I think the name you picked is beautiful! Maybe someday we'll have another girl :) I'm glad things are going so well for you guys in Utah!
Love love that name
Congrats that is so exciting!
WOW that is so exciting. CONGRATS!!!
Oh and by the way cute name. I really like.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/merek-kacamata-terbaik-dan-terkenal
Post a Comment